deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Kessovold most recent - Comments  (Read 168 times)

Comment Bot

Kessovold most recent - Comments
« on: October 11, 2017, 03:31:30 pm »
Kessovold most recent

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

grollm

• Decks
Re: Kessovold most recent - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 03:31:32 pm »
I like this a lot. It's very similar to what I'm playing in Legacy. (https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php?language=english&topic=32148.msg84610;topicseen#new)

Couple of questions. Do you think Young Pyromancer fits in this build? It seems like you're pulling the deck in 2 different directions. If you want Pyro I would make some cuts and put a full 4 of Preordain, Mental Misstep, Thoughtseize, and some other 1 drops.

I like what you're doing with Kess and Leovold, so I think you should make this more of a controlling build. I would cut Young Pyro, Put in Big Jace and maybe some more counter magic.
"It's actually quite simple, but since you've only recently begun to walk upright, it may take some time to explain."

garbageaggro

• Decks
Re: Kessovold most recent - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 03:35:54 pm »
So i disagree fundamentally with that assessment and here is why, I am using Young peezy to buy time. So the idea is that i will win the long game on the back of Leo and Kess, but i need to get to that point, and young pyro helps to move you into the mid/late game in vintage.  More importantly, jamming 4 misstep 4 thoughtseize when the best deck is shops seems iffy, it seems good because more 1 drops = easier to cast under lock pieces, but they are very low impact in that matchup.  So this deck is trying to strike a balance between having good cards against shops, and things that allow you to beat the other blue decks, by getting to trumps like Leo and Kess.