deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Horror Tribal - Comments  (Read 370 times)

Comment Bot

Horror Tribal - Comments
« on: October 15, 2017, 11:18:28 pm »
Horror Tribal

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

IlMasterMuffinIl

• Decks
Re: Horror Tribal - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 11:18:32 pm »
1.Cut the steam vents and put in volcanic islands.
2. Spellskite wont help you with your gameplan
3. I like bedlam reveler too, but i just think he is just a little expensive for what you realy get for maby 3 mana
4. Phyrexian revocer is... not bad, but i think in a controll deck hes not that great.
5. I would add more answers to threads.

NOTE:
- it's just my oppinion
- i dont wana hate your deck or something

Magicmeow

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 11:48:27 am »
Agree with you that those changes would make the deck better overall!
I was honestly super suprised that someone would bother to comment on my stuff tbh, I assumed most people would use this website just as some kind of storage. (like I do)

First I'd like to point out that this was just meant as a fun little in-between-pile, I won't ever play it under serious circumstances. Should've marked it as such.
As I wanted to force a horror tribal deck, cutting all of them but the titi is not an option. The concept is lackluster I admit and more often than not doesn't work out. But that's fine for this one.

Second this is based on irl cards and I sadly don't have enough real duals to "waste" them for anything but my legacy and a few of my commander decks.
And I'm too lazy to switch them up all the time. D: So I use shocks instead because they're comparatively cheap and I own a bulk.
(I prefer my cards black border and german, so shocks are like 1/50 and FoWs/fetches like 1/10 of the price of a volcanic island here in europe)

I'm still suprisingly happy that someone else read this, so thank you for that!

IlMasterMuffinIl

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 11:45:19 am »
kein Problem! ;)

i was just super bored.
And i can understand that for example volcanic islands  can be "a little" expensive  ;D

have a nice day :)