deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] The Graveyard Hour With Meren  (Read 167 times)

FancyLadies

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] The Graveyard Hour With Meren
« on: October 17, 2017, 10:19:23 pm »
The Graveyard Hour With Meren

In the works.

This version of [[Meren of Clan Nel Toth]] tries to bypass as much of the "put into hand" mechanics and go straight for the battlefield. Several of the tutor cards are out of my budget atm, so I went with creatures that tutor for me upon entering the battlefield. [[Panharmonicon]] and [[Strionic Resonator]] help double trigger shenanigans, and that's always fun.

Comments are appreciated, as are suggestions. Thanks!

crimsonking

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] The Graveyard Hour With Meren
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 01:16:17 am »
I think Phyrexian Tower + Volrath's Stronghold is a must here.
Fleshbag Marauder is really good to keep the battlefield clear.
I would add some Life from the Loam engine, since it fills the graveyard with good stuff and stabilize the mana base.
Marath and Jarad have several associated combos, Jarad for instance wins the game with a big enough Phyrexian Devourer.
I bring this because another common combo is Necrotic Ooze + Triskelion + Phyrexian Devourer.
For that you already have Dread Return, but I don't see Buried Alive and Victimize.
You also lack some basic tutoring, if for instance Demonic Tutor is too expensive you could probably try Diabolic Intent or the many other versions available.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 12:04:09 pm by crimsonking »

FancyLadies

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] The Graveyard Hour With Meren
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 07:03:56 am »

Revision 3

Added/removed cards:
-1 Korozda Guildmage
+1 Krosan Grip

Changed amounts: