deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Zombie Commander (Gisa and Geralf) (My first attempt at a Commander Deck)  (Read 353 times)

emaster170

• Decks
Zombie Commander (Gisa and Geralf) (My first attempt at a Commander Deck)

If you view my deck please don't be too harsh I'm still learning to make decks. I've noticed a lot of my friends playing commander more often and decided to give a shot at making a Commander Deck using Gisa and Geralf as my commander. I'm still working on this deck, one card I am definitely adding once I get one is Prized Amalgam, if you have any other cards you think I should add please feel free to tell me.

emaster170

• Decks

emaster170

• Decks
cool thanks for the suggestions

Chronologist

• Decks
You can quicken the pace a bit with a Phenax, god of Deception.  If you'd like to win with him for yourself, use a Laboratory Maniac, an Elgaud Shieldmate to protect him, and Mortal Combat.

If you'd rather make your opponents hurt, and I mean really hurt, use a Leyline of the Void on them and then Phenax them . . .

emaster170

• Decks
thank you for the suggestions

emaster170

• Decks

Revision 5

Added/removed cards:
+1 Negate

Changed amounts:
+1 Aberrant Researcher
-1 Murderer's Axe

emaster170

• Decks

Soren841

• Decks
There are like 3 or 4 infinite mill,combos with Leyline of the Void, if u use the Phenax one then I would consider looking up and adding the others too
Nils is the God I worship

emaster170

• Decks

Revision 8

Added/removed cards:
+1 Haunted Dead
+1 Liliana's Mastery

Changed amounts:
-1 Island
-1 Swamp

dakkaknight

• Decks
Add Black Cat! I know it sounds dumb, but having a cheap blocker you can recast turn after turn is useful. Especially since killing it makes people discard, so attacking you becomes less attractive.

Graf Harvest adds some evasion to your list, and give you a way to get some zombies when you don't have your commander on the field.

I have a deck for this commander that does decent if you want some ideas.

https://deckstats.net/decks/39033/537700-zombie-hi-jinks

emaster170

• Decks

Revision 12

Added/removed cards:
+1 The Scarab God

Changed amounts:
-1 Swamp