deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] You won't see more than 10 cards of your deck (including mulligan), even if we play more th  (Read 612 times)

Kratos Aurion

• Decks
You won't see more than 10 cards of your deck (including mulligan), even if we play more than a couple of hours

Control your opponent by "undoing" his carddraws.
Find your winoption.
Clean your opponents whole board AND hand.

Can't think about any protection, hexproof or shroud card, who would cause problems, if you made it to this point (yeah, I know, there will never be an unbeatable deck).

Skâl

• Decks
Hi Kratos Aurion,

this deck looks very nice. Maybe it's only meta, but some points i would play different:
1. I would play 24 lands, because you will not have ever three lands turn three, but you need it for ramp.
2. I would decide to bounce lands! You going forward to bounce creatures, lands, nonlands. I think this is too much.
3. I would not counter some spells back to library, because you only find one turn time to get the same problem again.

My suggestions to play:
+ 2 Forest
+ 2 Island
+1 Fallow Earth (now 4 - bounce lands - maybe i would play instead Temporal Eddy, because it's more flexible)
+1 Plow Under (now 4 - bounce lands)
+ 4 Crush of Tentacles (massbounce against your opponent - additional wincon - maybe i would play Wash Out)
** Always you have your card of the deck to bounce problems like planeswalker, enchantments or artifacts.

Reduce Deck:
- 4 Memory Lapse (i think counter back to library is a bad option, if you play like this i would play Remand to get a own card draw)
- 1 Stunted Growth (the opponents hand will be ever full, to attack this is not a target)
- 1 Set Adrift (in the late game we would play infinite turns, it's not neccesary to play cheap)
- 1 Urban Evolution (to ramp turn 5 is not neccesary, but you can play it)
- 1 Primal Command (maybe you need some stuff against mill, so it's a good option, otherwise you don't need it in your deck)
- 1 Vanishment (i would play 4 or nothing, miracle miracle, it's a difficult ability)
- 1 Temporal Eddy (maybe i would play it instead of Fallow Earth)

Maybe you like it,
thumbs up
Skâl
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 04:21:49 pm by Skâl »

Ominus12

• Decks
you could always try Baral, Chief of compliance in this deck he is an early blocker and ramp piece.