deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Please make deck for me from my collecion, thx!  (Read 502 times)

Leszczu

• Geeky Gamers
  • Decks
Please make deck for me from my collecion, thx!
« on: November 05, 2017, 01:18:00 pm »
As in topic. My request is for experienced players. Modern, maybe legacy. Thank you very much!

My collection: https://deckstats.net/collection/502/

Mattelio

• Decks
Re: Please make deck for me from my collecion, thx!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 01:22:49 pm »
Why don't you pick your favourite Card and search for Decks that play it? :)

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 02:16:28 pm »
I'm sorry, but you're going to have to buy cards. You simply don't have enough to make a deck. I can,make one using those cards but it'll have more of them than u own
Nils is the God I worship

Borg

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 02:19:01 pm »
You have 4 copies of Citadel Siege, Precinct Captain and Herald of Anafenza and 1 copy of Cataclysmic Gearhulk.
That seems to be a good basis for a deck to build around.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 04:55:12 pm »
I have actually been working on a tool that automatically finds deck that have the best overlap with your collection. It has some limitations, but it might help highlight a few options!

I just tried running this on your collection and made a list of the five decks with the strongest overlap. It would be great if you could have a look at the list and tell me whether the numbers are correct, and whether it was helpful!

Limitations:
- I only considered decks that had received at least one like, were updated in the last year and contained exactly 60 cards in the main deck.
- The overlap score does not consider how many copies of each card you have in your collection. So if you have one copy of the card but the deck requires 4, this would still be counted as an overlap.
- Your collection is not very large, so I did not find any decks with a perfect overlap. The best score I got was 61%, which means that you have a bit more than half of the cards in the deck.

That said, here are the top 5:

Heroic Protection by Blacklabel (1 likes, overlap score 61.54%)
RW Vehicles by agfo (1 likes, overlap score 56.25%)
Abzan Heroic by Matteo Fiore (1 likes, overlap score 53.85%)
FARRA DO BOI by Paulopc (1 likes, overlap score 50.00%)
Vanguardia heroica by zener9 (1 likes, overlap score 50.00%)

blueberry314

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 08:30:31 pm »
I have actually been working on a tool that automatically finds deck that have the best overlap with your collection. It has some limitations, but it might help highlight a few options!

I just tried running this on your collection and made a list of the five decks with the strongest overlap. It would be great if you could have a look at the list and tell me whether the numbers are correct, and whether it was helpful!

Limitations:
- I only considered decks that had received at least one like, were updated in the last year and contained exactly 60 cards in the main deck.
- The overlap score does not consider how many copies of each card you have in your collection. So if you have one copy of the card but the deck requires 4, this would still be counted as an overlap.
- Your collection is not very large, so I did not find any decks with a perfect overlap. The best score I got was 61%, which means that you have a bit more than half of the cards in the deck.

That said, here are the top 5:

Heroic Protection by Blacklabel (1 likes, overlap score 61.54%)
RW Vehicles by agfo (1 likes, overlap score 56.25%)
Abzan Heroic by Matteo Fiore (1 likes, overlap score 53.85%)
FARRA DO BOI by Paulopc (1 likes, overlap score 50.00%)
Vanguardia heroica by zener9 (1 likes, overlap score 50.00%)

Any chance you could share this? I've been on deckstats to do something like this and they say it's near impossible

Borg

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 12:38:41 am »
Limitations:
- I only considered decks that had received at least one like,
Great tool you have here but I really would include decks without any likes in the search as well.
"Likes" do not necessarily equal "good".
I'm sure there are plenty of decks without any likes that are way better than a lot of them with likes.

CardAgain Sweater

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 03:16:48 am »
Limitations:
- I only considered decks that had received at least one like,
Great tool you have here but I really would include decks without any likes in the search as well.
"Likes" do not necessarily equal "good".
I'm sure there are plenty of decks without any likes that are way better than a lot of them with likes.

I 2nd this request. Maybe some kind of limiting filter is needed to make the search result a manageable size, but I have found decks I thought were really clever that had no likes. I give those decks likes of course, but only once I find em :)

It looks like a really great feature though; thanks for taking the time to experiment with new things, Nils! Something like this would encourage me to go that next level and make use of the collection features.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 03:20:05 am by CardAgain Sweater »
http://deck.tk/1PJd2YnD - Krokodil; my favorite Standard deck which focuses on -1/-1 counter synergy; currently illegal due to ban on attune. I'm brewing a post ban version...

Standard decks I'm trying:
http://deck.tk/4ixH1ndX - Mono G Monument
http://deck.tk/94QF5WSF - Booty Sac

Leszczu

• Geeky Gamers
  • Decks
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2017, 08:29:43 pm »
thanks for posts

up ;)

Leszczu

• Geeky Gamers
  • Decks
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2018, 08:10:04 am »
up

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2018, 10:05:54 am »
Here are you current top 5 (Modern, min. 1 like):

For the future, please post your request here to make sure I see it: https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22661.0.html

Leszczu

• Geeky Gamers
  • Decks
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2018, 07:58:49 pm »
up :*