deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Fling colossus - Comments  (Read 256 times)

Comment Bot

Fling colossus - Comments
« on: November 14, 2017, 01:58:35 pm »
Fling colossus

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Nephi66

• Decks
Re: Fling colossus - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 01:58:40 pm »
I like to play Fling sheningan! However, I never succeed to cast both onward and fling in the same round and I feel like 4 fling and 2 Onward were more efficient in those kind of deck than 3 of each.

You should sideboard Padeem, Consul of Innovation: could prove useful against deck with a lot creature/artefact removal
You should use aether Hub or another energy card so you will get a synergy from glassblower, maybe Die young for a good creature removal or one of the aether artificer that create some artifact token.

violetgracecg

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 02:22:51 pm »
This was just a first draft, but 4 Flong and 2 Onward is definitely in line with the little playtesting I’ve done this far. I also am running setter hub in my physical version of the deck, I just don’t really do mana based on here cuz I’m not used to people looking XP

Also, re: the sideboard, Padeem definitely seems like a good choice. I was also thinking about some spell pierces and jace’s defeats to fight through negate

Nephi66

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 04:55:38 pm »
No worries :)
By the way, did you try a build that include some copy of ravenous intruder and pia's Revolution ? it would also works perfectly in this deck . You would be winning somehow something in every situation.

violetgracecg

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 05:10:17 pm »
I did put some thought into that, but I figured that would make it too similar to SaffronOlive’s pre-Amonkhet build so I decided I’d just try and build it to force this combo through with library manipulation and what will become a control shell once I’ve got a little more free time to streamline it. You’re right, though, that they would fit nicely into this deck’s plan  :)

Nephi66

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 02:00:15 pm »
So, did you play the deck ?
I found a perfect card to be included in this build : Reason // believe