deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: goblin 2 - Comments  (Read 151 times)

Comment Bot

goblin 2 - Comments
« on: November 14, 2017, 02:29:21 pm »
goblin 2

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

grollm

• Decks
Re: goblin 2 - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 02:29:27 pm »
I would try to find room for some Goblin Piledriver in the main. Otherwise list looks solid.
"It's actually quite simple, but since you've only recently begun to walk upright, it may take some time to explain."

lucro95

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 02:52:11 pm »
i was thinking of remuve lightning crafter and 1 rishadan port to put 2 goblin piledriver

grollm

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 03:24:56 pm »
I would honestly move to the SB or cut Goblin Chirurgeon, cut Goblin Sharpshooter, cut Lightning Crafter or SB, cut Stingscourger and put in 4 Goblin Piledriver.
Piledriver is the card that makes you just destroy shit early. I also noticed your missing Goblin Rabblemaster. You definitely want him as at least a 3 of.
"It's actually quite simple, but since you've only recently begun to walk upright, it may take some time to explain."

grollm

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 03:29:55 pm »
Also an idea, not really sure how you would implement it, but Chalice of the Void seems REALLY good for you, but then you have to find room for Simian Spirit Guides and that seems a little difficult considering how tight your list is. Also definitely Blood Moon in the side.