deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: STD Dwarf Vehicle  (Read 175 times)

ddevil_7

• Decks
STD Dwarf Vehicle
« on: November 15, 2017, 05:58:34 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/87524/785473-dwarf-vehicles

Minus a few cards and this is a $13 deck that has played well in my kitchen. Taking it to its first tournament today. So far I intend to play it as it currently is unless the game store has a Heart of Kiran which I'd replace the Skysovereign/Demolition Stomper with.

The main gimmick here is to drop a Consulate Dreadnought turn 1
Ideally a Sram, Senior Edificer on turn 2 although turn 2 isn't important
Siege Modification turn 3 swing for 10
Swing again turn 4, Built to Smash for trample, second main Fling FTW

Know of any other cards that could improve this deck? I'd like to replace sideboard card Start Your Engines and possibly Leave//Chance which I have to counter counterspells.

Ox Shaman

• Decks
Re: STD Dwarf Vehicle
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 07:47:54 pm »
Definitely should get a side board of removal spells, to take care of things like god-pharaoh gift or one of the "bug" god's that are played quite an bit in some winning decks of late, two come tomind are Fairgrounds Warden and Abrade.

ddevil_7

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 08:10:53 pm »
I like those. Definitely adding Abrade to the main. Might add Fairgrounds Warden to sidebar to deal with The Scarab God. Thanks for the comment.

ddevil_7

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 08:33:47 pm »
I don't have a single copy of either. My current plan is to buy two of each and the Heart of Kiran before the tourney to replace Start Your Engines, Leave//Chance, and Demolition Stomper.

ddevil_7

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 07:44:20 am »
Went 5 hands to 6 so I cleaned the deck up a bit. Upped Sram, Senior Edificer and Veteran Motorist from x2 to x4. Also added a second Heart of Kiran and Huatli, Warrior Poet. Removed Renegade Wheelsmith and Gearshift Ace, and demoted Arial Modification to the sidebar.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 04:20:26 pm by ddevil_7 »