deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Balance As Foretold  (Read 104 times)

Anthoniejf223

• Just an average magic player
  • Decks
[Modern] Balance As Foretold
« on: November 20, 2017, 01:21:32 am »
Balance As Foretold

Restore balance deck. So the deck has a few ways to win, but the main way is to bring  kozilek out using nahiri, the harbinger, then hope to have a greater gargodon suspended so at second main you can sack kozilek to the gargodon to shuffle your graveyard into your library, to get back most of your
Restore balance. Otherwise as foretold on turn 1 which would be ideal but not realistic but then you can ancestral vision early or even be ready to restore balance. Never start a hand that has a kozilek in it. This deck also runs a lot of helping and destruction cards, robin to slow ability and card and life gain, ajani to deal some damage. Il-kor also gives you some easy damage if your struggling to get some damage in.
The side board has cards to disrupt, or delay your opponents decks. From what I have been able to gather from seeing most top decks in modern or decks that use strong reliable combos, there are cards to help battle them. However it does risk lowering your balance reliablity.
Also emrakul, the aeons torn is better for the deck but I don't have 1.
Also samut would possible make the deck even better however it dwould replace either 1 dovin or both dovins, not sure the deck would also need an extra fetch land and dual land to cover the mana. I might get 2 just to test it out and see if it makes it better.

Soren841

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Balance As Foretold
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 02:07:51 am »
I have Emrakul and I think Samut :D maybe I'll test it as I'm about to sell my card collection of over 9k cards for a nice bit of cash 😉
Nils is the God I worship