deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: EDH Land Count  (Read 420 times)

retroplayer1478

• Decks
EDH Land Count
« on: November 20, 2017, 08:35:17 pm »
I want to build a deck about Rakdos, Lord of Riots but I don't know how many lands to run, the point of the deck is to mana ramp into the eldrazi titans and other big eldrazi.

Soren841

• Decks
Re: EDH Land Count
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 08:39:00 pm »
Around 37-40, because you have no land ramp from green. You should focus on enchantments and creatures that deal damage to opponents and stick around to hurt them over and over every turn
Nils is the God I worship

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 09:08:10 pm »
I made a Rakdos deck one time. I used 37 lands, and then a bunch of cards that can deal damage (Cryptolith Fragment, Cunning Sparkmage, Lobber Crew) in order to get Rakdos out, and they would also help with getting my Eldrazi out. If ever you need more mana ramp for this deck, Rakdos Signet, Talisman of Indulgence, and Commander's Sphere all make excellence choices.

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 09:09:29 pm »
Sol Ring and the signets are auto includes in every EDH deck. Most decks should also have Sensei's Divining Top and, if you can afford it, Mana Crypt is a must have
Nils is the God I worship

retroplayer1478

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 03:15:51 pm »
Thanks guys, I needed the help lol