deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] scarabs!  (Read 206 times)

DikVonBadaz

• Decks
[Standard] scarabs!
« on: December 11, 2017, 09:51:41 am »
scarabs!

work in progress. Wish I had more soul-scar mages. The winding constrictors could potentially be a bit of a two edged sword. basically I just want to recreate that scene in "the mummy" where Brendan Fraser freaks the fuck out and runs away from a bunch of SCARABS!!
didn't bother with a side board because I have no idea if its even deserving of one yet and also because I'm lazy af

flavourin

• Decks
Re: [Standard] scarabs!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 11:13:31 am »
You need to make the deck public if you want us to see it :)

DikVonBadaz

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 11:17:48 am »
whoops was them scarabs being sneaky. Not very exciting stuff anyway just a second rate token deck

flavourin

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 11:30:12 am »
I think that your mana won't really work. manalith is not a great card, evolving wilds will slow you down and there is a chance that you won't have the opportunity to cast your green cards. you should use some bicolor lands and whipe out the manalith and maybe evolving wilds as well.
also, your only good reason to be using red here is becouse of soul-scar mage ability. so I would use more soul-scare mage and change puncturing blow (4 mana seems a lot) for more dual shot and lightningh strike (specially dual shot, that would make 2 -1/-1 counters).

maybe something that makes your tokens stronger could work well too. and you could use something with flying or reach... maybe Obelisk Spider ? however you maight be able to pass without it since you can destroy the flying stuff with counters or lethal sting.