deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Welcome to the New Age  (Read 631 times)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Welcome to the New Age
« on: January 01, 2018, 06:26:10 pm »
 Ladies and Gentlemen of the multiverse, welcome to Deckstats.net and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you. This is your favorite planeswalking vamp G. Moto. It truly has been a long time since I've been here on this plane so I hope that everyone has been doing well. I've been visiting some institutions in other realms and I have acquired a great deal of knowledge that I'm ready to share with you all. For any that are able to attend the Rivals of Ixalan will be this January 13th-14th. If anyone goes then make sure you bring your A-game, the jungle can be a dangerous place. May you all have a prosperous new year full of excitement, adventure and splendor. And for any that are new to this forum feel free to contact me and I'll be more than glad to assist you in traversing this new forum. It feels good to be back :)   

Soren841

• Decks
Re: Welcome to the New Age
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 11:13:26 pm »
Welcome back Moto! ;D
Nils is the God I worship

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 04:20:59 am »
Thank you Soren841

Firegriff

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 04:55:10 am »
Good to see you visit the realm again.  Bring any friends with ya? 😉

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 06:47:14 am »
@firegriff, actually yes I have. They're not on the forum but I have been teaching new people the way of MTG. Also I have been doing some research in different areas outside of the MTG realm. Hopefully the new knowledge that I have gained will aid us all in the coming months. I'm really looking forward to the pre-release in a couple of weeks. I even have that entire weekend off :)