deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Merfolks  (Read 362 times)

alfreedom

• Decks
[Standard] Merfolks
« on: January 05, 2018, 12:25:24 pm »

Spartan TCG

• MTG - Standard Player
    • Spartan TCG
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Merfolks
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 01:20:11 pm »
I would exchange 3x metellic mimic  with 3x Deeprot Elite, I would also put some card to counter spell and some card to draw more. To make sure to have the right mana colors, add the 4x uclaimed territory.
Spartan TCG

edo90swimmer

• ''From the darkness, I walk into the light''
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 09:17:18 am »
I would exchange 3x metellic mimic  with 3x Deeprot Elite, I would also put some card to counter spell and some card to draw more. To make sure to have the right mana colors, add the 4x uclaimed territory.
I don’t agree with “more counter spells”, it’s a kind of speed and aggro deck, so it’s necessary to pump merfolks and make them elusive. I usually resolve this problem cheaply with One with the Wind
[vote up] if I did a good work

drekonja

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 04:18:56 pm »
River sneak is a bit obsolete since the new triton shorestalker has been printed. Also Silvergill adept is the best card in the deck, so it's a playset autoinclude. Heroic intervention main is bad, rather have some counterspells like Supreme will instead. Blossoming defense is not that needed since the deck already generates tons of value, although it doesn't hurt much.

alfreedom

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 07:59:54 pm »
I removed Heroic Intervention from the main deck. I think that River Sneak is better than Mist-Cloaked Sentinel, because for how the deck is set, every turn or almost I put at least one Merfolk. Today I tried it against trhee decks: a Mono Black, a Ramunap Red and a Temur Energy. I win 2-0 all the matches. I think that this is a very good deck, fast and strong.