deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Standard] Budget RW Path of Mettle  (Letto 209 volte)

ComingUpCway84

• Decks
[Standard] Budget RW Path of Mettle
« il: Gennaio 10, 2018, 09:38:21 pm »
Budget RW Path of Mettle

A budget-oriented aggro deck focused on using aggressive cards with the relevant keywords allowing us to flip a Path of Mettle as early as turn 3.  PoM is an extremely underestimated card which, once flipped, offers not only a repeatable source of damage, but also a way to get rid of huge problem creatures like Bristling Hydra and Longtusk Cub. The deck needs some work, and I feel it'll get a lot better if we another set of RW dual lands that even have the chance of coming in untapped; but as it stands this seems to be working as a pretty fun and powerful budget option. Any and all suggestions are appreciated!

t0nberry

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Budget RW Path of Mettle
« Risposta #1 il: Gennaio 11, 2018, 07:48:22 am »
"Budget" LOL

ComingUpCway84

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Gennaio 16, 2018, 12:07:04 am »
What's not budget about it? It's under 100 quid on TCG Player, like 25 Tix and about 35 euro on MagicCardMarket (personally where I do my card shopping). It's half the price of the two big decks in the format (until today, that is) and while it's not a hyper budget list, apart from the necessary dual land there is a grand total of one addition to the deck that breaks the tenner mark.

Soren841

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Gennaio 16, 2018, 12:09:41 am »
In a lot of people's opinion, don't list your deck as budget if it's over $75 unless it's $100 and solid for competitive FNM like Budget Magic on mtggoldfish
Nils is the God I worship