deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] One Fish Two Fish, Green Fish Blue Fish?  (Read 232 times)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
[Standard] One Fish Two Fish, Green Fish Blue Fish?
« on: January 12, 2018, 08:28:27 pm »
One Fish Two Fish, Green Fish Blue Fish?

Merfolk Deck that is G/U. Uses +1/+! counter producing cards and creatures that can both fly and become unblockable. Plenty of hexproofing going on in this deck.

ggtestament

• Decks
Re: [Standard] One Fish Two Fish, Green Fish Blue Fish?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 10:51:18 pm »
If you're going for Dive Down, I would recommend Blossoming Defense instead. It gives +2/+2 rather than +0/+3 and still gives hexproof

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] One Fish Two Fish, Green Fish Blue Fish?
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 01:10:10 pm »
That is true, but for most of my decks I try to stick to the one block/world that the cards come from. That's just how I like to build my decks for teaching and creative design purposes. Also power boosting won't be as much of an issue since my merfolk will give each other +1/+1 counters. I mostly like the Dive Down because; 1) Blue tends to be a more strategically imposing color to an enemy, especially in a competitive setting. 2) With enrage and cards like sweltering sun running around a higher toughness would be crucial for a creatures' survival. I will admit that blossoming defense is a good card, I just think that it would have a better place in another deck that I would build when I get to building decks for Kaladesh. But I d appreciate your suggestion, it is a thoughtful idea that I believe will help later on.