deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Sweet pre-release pulls?  (Read 1023 times)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: Sweet pre-release pulls?
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2018, 09:39:52 pm »
Look at you teaching the new generation to get good at magic. It sounds like you two are quite the team.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2018, 03:16:16 pm »
Thanks GMoto. We do pretty well together. It helps we both like doing different things in those type of tournaments, melds together pretty well.
This space for rent.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2018, 08:17:12 pm »
Also decks that use the same theme or mechanic function together very well. Imagine having two dinosaur decks that both focused on enrage triggers. Now that's something to watch out for.

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2018, 08:34:10 pm »
That looks fantastic! Great Job man, I'm really proud of you. I think that's definitely better than booster packs.

Thanks guys! It was a good night, everything just clicked into place at the right times. I am not sure whether most places gave out trophies. I imagine it was just larger gaming stores.

But sounds like you all had a great pre-release and if not, had a fun time at least! Gratz on your pulls!  :D