deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Vampire Tribal WB  (Read 278 times)

Burton

• Decks
[Standard] Vampire Tribal WB
« on: January 14, 2018, 09:26:57 pm »
Vampire Tribal WB

Get several low cost vampires and vampire tokens out. Play pride of conquerors for final swing.  Sanctum Seeker and Bishop of the Bloodstained as needed.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Vampire Tribal WB
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 09:38:26 pm »
I as well like to play vampires and I like how your deck is looking. My recommendation would be to add bishop of rebirth, the vicious conquistador, sadistic skymarcher, and skymarch bloodletter. If you reduce some of the spells and add some more creatures then you can trigger the forerunner of the legion more often. What are your thoughts?

Burton

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 12:45:49 am »
Good thoughts.  I had considered Bishop of Rebirth and Vicious Conquistador, but not Sadistic Skymarcher, which may work.  I think this deck wants to be fast and aggressive.  Sadistic Skymarcher would be a decent 2 drop when I don't have legion lieutenant.  Not sure what spells to drop.   Call to the Feast, Legion's Landing, and Queen's Commission all trigger Forerunner of the Legion.  The only spells that remain are Pride Conquerors, Fatal Push or the Vona's Hunger.   Perhaps drop a copy of Fatal Push a copy of Pride Conquerors and the Vona's Hunger for 2 copies of Sadistic Skymarcher and a Vicious Conquistador.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 01:38:40 am »
Cutting the spells down to 3 copies of each will give you some room for the creatures. If you need more space you could sideboard the cards that you definitely want to keep. As long as you are stealing health from your opponent then you are gaining the upper hand on your opponent. Also if you feel as though you are getting stalemated you can always play gruesome end and deal lots of damage based off the number of creatures that you have on the field.

carlos10597

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 02:21:34 am »
What do you think about Voracious Vampire (2B, Menace, give menace and +1/+1 until end of turn to another vampire) in this deck?
In my opinion with Bishop of Rebirth is a nice card.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 03:15:57 am »
It's a fantastic card and you should play it any chance that you get. Play voracious vampire and use it's ability on the bishop of rebirth to bring back skymarch bloodletter or inspiring cleric, life gain trigger causes your famished paladin to untap after you already attacked with it that same turn. You get crazy value out of also having larger vamps that already have lifelink getting in some damage. Also fun fact: if you give Famished Paladin mark of the vampire or squire's devotion then it will be able to untap itself every time it deals damage. That's basically vigilance on a 4/4 or 5/5 creature with lifelink. Sound good to you?