deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Sultai explore  (Read 205 times)

Ash210989

• bop it!
  • Decks
[Standard] Sultai explore
« on: January 16, 2018, 08:04:18 am »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Sultai explore
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 09:55:13 am »
The deck isn't bad so far, honestly the scarab god is a pretty good touch to this deck. I'd recommend adding the lurking chupacabra, the wildgrowth walker and the shadowed caravel. They will give you some serious board presence and will gain a lot more counters with your constrictor on the field.

Ash210989

• bop it!
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 11:04:12 pm »

Ash210989

• bop it!
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 11:05:40 pm »
Lurking chupacabra seems a good idea and so does the wild growth walker. Looking at it now I don't know what to take out.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 05:07:32 am »
I would say to take out the gearhulks and the ballista, drop Hadana's climb down to 2 and then add 3 copies of each. This will drastically lower your mana curve and you'll be able to play more creatures in a turn helping you explore more. Remember, the theme of the deck is EXPLORE, +1/+1 counters will help you win your battles but you have to consistently explore in order for the deck to run as you intend it to.