deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: White deck - Comments  (Read 346 times)

Comment Bot

White deck - Comments
« on: January 20, 2018, 02:58:46 am »
White deck

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

mtg_player???

• Decks
Re: White deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 02:58:48 am »
Any thoughts?

sticky9blade

• Quality memes and quality dreams.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 03:23:06 am »
I'm really confused on what you're trying to achieve with this deck. It's all one-ofs for cards that range from decent (Serra Angel) to absolutely terrible (Angel's Mercy, Shriekhorn), with no synergy between them. Also, playing Naya hushblade in here seems extra terrible as you have nothing to activate its ability, it being the only multicolored card in the deck. What are you trying to do with this deck?

ApothecaryGeist

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 05:14:12 am »
I second the confusion.  You want to find a focus for the deck.  You also want to stick to just 60 cards.  Typically a 60-card deck will run 24 lands.  There are 36 cards left for the deck.  You want to use as many 4-ofs as possible. So that is only 9 unique non-land cards.

hope this helps

Happy Brewing!  :)
Happy Brewing!
:)

ggtestament

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 06:54:54 pm »
Based on the price of this deck. I think mtg_player is looking for a budget deck. In this case, I highly recommend building the deck in pauper format composed on of commons. It's a fun format and it doesn't break your budget