deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono Blue Aggro - Comments  (Read 379 times)

Comment Bot

Mono Blue Aggro - Comments
« on: January 23, 2018, 01:31:40 am »
Mono Blue Aggro

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

MicroAsh

• Decks
Re: Mono Blue Aggro - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 01:31:47 am »
Is good but I think illusion agro or merfolk agro decks have more synergy. However this is a great deck that I would recommend you modify to fit the meta a bit more.
what exactly am I signing?

MrBamsGoesBoom

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 09:23:25 am »
If you're trying to be a mono blue flyers deck, may I recommend Heart of Kiran? It's a fantastic card and if you put in something like Jace, Cunning Castaway then you essentially have a Smuggler's Copter that's also a 5/5 with vigilance. I does come down to budget too, but if you can do it, do it.

sam1701

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 03:54:53 pm »
The problem I have with HoK main(could in sb though) is it takes two creatures or a stifle chicken to crew. Jace does not do enough to overcome his relatively high cost.

Benjamin

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 04:57:23 pm »
sam1701 is right with heart of kiran. Only with a 3 power creature. Really like that, mayby some game ender, but i know that this is a flying deck so it could be like you can kill the opponent before he starts pressuring you.

VongoKun

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 12:20:01 pm »
you should remove your vehicles from the sideboard and add some negate against control matchups and a graveyard hate like Crook of Condemnation.

and, why do you have 2 Islands on the sideboard ? Otherwise nice deck !

sam1701

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 05:29:16 pm »
Graveyard matters is not prominent in my meta. You might be right about negate but the idea is if spell pierce is not better I have already lost. Two islands in the side are for getting to four mana for Fleetwheel Cruiser. Ipnu Rivulet might be correct to mess with Approach, but I have already lost if I need to mill an Approach of the Second Sun.