deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: January 2018 Updates  (Read 2144 times)

Nils

• Decks
January 2018 Updates
« on: January 25, 2018, 11:00:15 pm »
We have been making quite a few improvements to the DeckStats.net collection manager and deckbuilder to start the new year, so I thought I'd write up a quick summary of the highlights!

Collection updates:
  • New "Add deck to collection" feature that lets you add all or some cards from a deck to your collection (under Deck Tools). Use your arrow keys to jump up/down the fields!
  • New set checklist feature that that lets you add all or some cards from a set to your collection (go to our Sets page, then click the "Add cards to collection" button). Very useful if your collection is organized by set!
  • The amount of cards in your collection is now also shown in the deck overview tab
  • You can now group cards in a deck by their collection status

Deckbuilder updates:
  • In the deckbuilder, the new summary at the bottom always tells you how many cards you have in your deck. You can also jump straight to your main deck and sideboard by clicking on the numbers. Particularly useful for mobile!
  • In addition, you can now quickly select multiple cards from your deck and change their set or foil status with a single click
  • And finally, you can now filter the cards by different color combinations and their converted mana cost when searching our card database (click on More Filters)

Language updates:
  • You can now use "special characters" such as Cyrillic or Chinese letters for deck names, descriptions and comments! Emojis don't work yet unfortunately, but will be added soon.
  • We have updated translations for Spanish, Portuguese, French and German. Thank you to our volunteer translators!
  • I am looking for someone who could help me update our Italian translations! If you want to volunteer, please write me a message.

Other:
  • Mnemosyne has joined our team as a moderator. Welcome to the team!
  • We have a new popular decks page: https://deckstats.net/decks/popular/
  • You can now rename and delete decks directly from the deck folder page
  • When viewing someone else's deck, the deckbuilder will be hidden by default to make the page load faster

And finally, we have made several technical improvements that should have improved page load times and reliability. This has actually been a very large effort and is still in progress, but it will not result in any visible changes.

vincey59

• Decks
Re: January 2018 Updates
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 04:03:04 pm »
Love this site for deck building. Like all the improvements, much easier to manage. Was curious as to whether or not an change of adding a card scanner to the collection manager was a possibility.
Thanks

DerLhurgoyf

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 04:31:43 pm »
I'm very happy to see a collection feature on deckstats. Any chance to also include card language and condition? My context is that I scanned the entire collection with the app Delver Lens and I'd like to import the data into deckstats.
The final goal would be to be able to share a part of the collection as a virtual tradebinder with friends. Much like deckbox, but their site always feels clunky, slow and unintuitive.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 10:08:16 am »
I'm very happy to see a collection feature on deckstats. Any chance to also include card language and condition? My context is that I scanned the entire collection with the app Delver Lens and I'd like to import the data into deckstats.
The final goal would be to be able to share a part of the collection as a virtual tradebinder with friends. Much like deckbox, but their site always feels clunky, slow and unintuitive.
Good news - adding language and condition is actually one of the things I have been working on over the last few weeks. I am hoping to have this ready soon! I am also thinking about adding support for trading, but this will require a bit more work.

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 02:31:30 pm »
I've noticed the color filter has gone from color to color identity! As an EDH player I love this but I would like a toggle, and a toggle for lands on my searches because they've been showing up when I search 0 costs. Also, maybe a dropdown list for card types and a place to type subtypes. And it would be nice to have lists such as the type list suggested and the filter by set list to be able to select multiple at once. Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 02:34:10 pm by Soren841 »
Nils is the God I worship