deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Dominaria theories predictions  (Read 5150 times)

Firegriff

• Decks
Re: Dominaria theories predictions
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2018, 07:00:31 pm »
Ah, but we know the timeline is messed up.  Sarkhan changed the past in Khans block, do how big of a ripple has gone through the timestream?  Obviously, Bolas still believes that he killed Ugin... So how much of canon remains... Canon?

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2018, 07:30:12 pm »
That's a fair point, maybe people that were alive are dead and people that died are alive.
This space for rent.

CardAgain Sweater

• Decks
« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2018, 10:37:23 pm »
Ah, but we know the timeline is messed up.  Sarkhan changed the past in Khans block, do how big of a ripple has gone through the timestream?  Obviously, Bolas still believes that he killed Ugin... So how much of canon remains... Canon?

Time travel can make things quite confusing! And also allow the authors A LOT of creative 'license'.  8)

The death/not death of Ugin - circa 3365 AR - occured about 1000 years or so before the events of the Weatherlight saga - 4305 AR...but, the Weatherlight tale was told to us before we found out about (WotC 'created') the Sarkhan fiddling with Bolas' attempt at Ugin's assassination.

They got some wiggle-room for sure.
http://deck.tk/1PJd2YnD - Krokodil; my favorite Standard deck which focuses on -1/-1 counter synergy; currently illegal due to ban on attune. I'm brewing a post ban version...

Standard decks I'm trying:
http://deck.tk/4ixH1ndX - Mono G Monument
http://deck.tk/94QF5WSF - Booty Sac

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2018, 06:26:58 pm »
I think that someone is going to get mind-razed by bolas and he's going to discover Ugin is still alive. These two dragons are going to find out about each other eventually. Also if you think about it, in the same manner that Jace found Gideon by focusing on his spark, maybe Bolas will do the same thing once he discovers that his old foe is mo longer deceased.

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2018, 12:20:29 am »
hmmmm that would be interesting. I have a feeling that all the people going to dominaria are going to get caught up with whats happening there with karn tefiri and jhoria. maybe at the end they will all realize the threat bolas poses and team up maybe the gatewatch gets even bigger. also the RIX story hinted that Bolas wanted ravinica maybe this is like a gathering point for the gatewatch. I have a feeling that we might have dominaria the next block, then the block after that is when shit hits the fan so to speak. Also will this massive interplanar war let the people of each plane know of each other's existence?

on another note what planes are going to be affected by said war. Currently Zendikar, Innastrad, Kaladesh, amonkhet, and now ixilan have all been effected by bolas' scheming. what other worlds may suffer from this. and will the final battle take place on one plane or will it be a war on multiple planes where the local planes people have to fight under the leadership of gatewatch planeswalkers against bolas' minions.

and looking even further ahead what is next after this. I mean this story line has been building since what khans?
Also what planeswalkers would Bolas rally to his side besides Tezzeret and maybe Ral Zarek.
I can't even read

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2018, 08:58:37 am »
Hmm, Garruk maybe? Been a while since we heard from him.

This space for rent.

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2018, 09:10:15 pm »
that would be interesting. get a chance to go after lili again
I can't even read

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2018, 12:10:06 pm »
I think we will definitely see Liliana, her brother, and her last demon all in cards.
This space for rent.

CardAgain Sweater

• Decks
« Reply #113 on: March 09, 2018, 06:21:53 am »
As some may know, quite a lot of information on the new Dominaria set was accidentally released early on the internet. If you don't want to know yet, stop reading :)

The whole story and the leaked info can be found at the link below; no art has been leaked, it was the release notes they usually put out after all the spoilers are out, detailing card text, mechanics, etc.

https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/news/dominaria-leak-2018-03-08
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 06:24:21 am by CardAgain Sweater »
http://deck.tk/1PJd2YnD - Krokodil; my favorite Standard deck which focuses on -1/-1 counter synergy; currently illegal due to ban on attune. I'm brewing a post ban version...

Standard decks I'm trying:
http://deck.tk/4ixH1ndX - Mono G Monument
http://deck.tk/94QF5WSF - Booty Sac

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2018, 11:31:37 am »
Definitely some interesting cards. Not sure how I feel about the mechanics.
This space for rent.

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #115 on: March 09, 2018, 12:39:35 pm »
Mox Amber.. more ramp for Yidris
Nils is the God I worship

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
« Reply #116 on: March 09, 2018, 05:36:01 pm »
As a request I've allowed CardAgain Sweater to post the spoiler list, which has been confirmed by a Wotc article outlining the leak as genuine.
Any future predictions are predicated on this information and subsequently invalidates the subject of this thread.

I would ask that we as the community start a new thread, outlining the new mechanics/ cards as disclosed in the leak.

In addendum I wish to apologise if this is seen as unfair. I also wish to say that my assertion that Chandra would not appear in Dominaria as a Planeswalker deck, was incorrect; as well as Teferi not being considered a Planeswalker, Wotc has proven me, again, incorrect.