deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: General Rules & FAQs  (Read 15651 times)

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
General Rules & FAQs
« on: January 27, 2018, 04:16:44 pm »
Hi all! For everyone's best interest I have written the following rules. Please feel free to PM me if you are unsure of any of the following.

General Posting Guidelines (GPG)

• Please use the SEARCH tool for information. Someone might have already posted the topic you are interested in addressing. If not then you are welcome to create a thread on a topic.
  • When creating threads please use DESCRIPTIVE subject names, and DO NOT use silly names.
  • Remember that when people reply to your question, generally, they are doing YOU a favour. So if they don’t reply in a way that answers your question, try to be patient, and ask them to explain their answer, or be more descriptive in your main post.
  • Remain RESPECTFUL of other members. Always try to be respectful and courteous when you post comments on other members’ posts. It is fine to disagree with members, and a little teasing of friends is acceptable, but strong language and flaming (insulting, degrading or otherwise disrespectful language) of other people’s views and beliefs are NOT acceptable. If you want to argue, then please create a strong argument, based on facts and clearly supported reasons. This includes when you PM members questions, some members may not have the time to reply. Please be aware of this.
  • DO NOT ask for other members personal details, such as phone numbers or addresses!
  • DO NOT double post. This means trying to boost your post count by adding unnecessary or unwarranted comments underneath a post you have already made. Just edit your initial post with the updated information.
  • DO NOT post Copyright - Infringing material on the forums. This should be obvious, because it is illegal! This includes pasting links to other sites where such material is available.
  • Please DO NOT post offensive IMAGES, LINKS or COMMENTS
  • Like above DO NOT post SPAM (large volumes of nonsensical gibberish) which can be the unsolicited advertising of goods, services or other websites, including, but not limited to, the self advertising of your website, unless it is agreed upon by an administrator.

General Questions
How many accounts am I allowed?

There is no reason why you should have more than one account. Please do not create a new account. If you continue to create new accounts after you have been banned, your IP address will be blocked from the forums.

What happens if I break a rule?

If you break a rule, then you will be warned first and if that is not heeded you will be banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent. The administrator and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.

What happens if I see someone who has broken a rule?

Report the thread/post in question to a moderator.