deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Bogle in your face! - Comments  (Read 250 times)

Comment Bot

Bogle in your face! - Comments
« on: February 06, 2018, 08:51:56 pm »
Bogle in your face!

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Soren841

• Decks
Re: Bogle in your face! - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:52:00 pm »
Aura decks are dangerous to play because any removal spell nets your opponent card AND tempo advantage instead of just breaking even on card advantage
Nils is the God I worship

dreamwriter

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 11:11:23 pm »
Curious Obsession seems better than Cartouche of Solidarity in this deck to me. The token is nice against Liliana of the Veil, but the decks with Liliana usually have so much removal that they can easily get rid of it.

Borindil

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 12:14:29 pm »
Cartouche in this deck is awesome card, i have one Token and i can use this one for parry one opponent creature and then Attack with bogle/stalker/kor, is usefull with liliana..
But you all forget something, with UW aura  we have 4x stubborn and 1 spell Pierce and for that is totally different than GW aura. Kor Spirit dancer vive me in UW card advantage, because with counter i can protect kor and draw cards, i can also counter all removal spell...80/90% is enough to win using One counter and cose the game next turn.
In my tests UW aura is more solid then GW aura, i have more solutions, and i can solve a lot of problems, while before i gone all in and i watched others play.