deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Enrage and Enrage and Enrage.. - Comments  (Lida 157 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Enrage and Enrage and Enrage.. - Comments
« em: Fevereiro 08, 2018, 04:38:40 am »
Enrage and Enrage and Enrage..

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Hasted

• Decks
Re: Enrage and Enrage and Enrage.. - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Fevereiro 08, 2018, 04:38:56 am »
Rite of Passage makes all your creatures a Snapping Sailback.

Hasted

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Fevereiro 26, 2018, 02:08:58 pm »
Coming back to check out the progress.
I like the way the deck is going. Mine is going roughly the same. I have added a little more support for pinging with Walking Ballista. Also threw in Crystalline Crawler for mana and also +1 counter support. I replaced Mirari's Wake with Zendikar Resurgent because the +1 to all creatures keeps Marath alive with I spend all the counters. I want him to die sometimes. Plus the extra card draw is nice.
I will be back again once I get more playtesting with my deck. Keep up the good work.

Hasted

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Fevereiro 26, 2018, 02:13:07 pm »
Also, important to note that there are a few infinite combos with Walking Ballista and Crystalline Crawler.
Walking Ballista plus Bellowing Aegisaur with indestructible or Rite of Passage means infinite counters on any other creatures you have, for example.
Crystalline Crawler with Rite of Passage or Bellowing Aegisaur (w/ indestructible) and Pyrohemia means you can spam Pyro until you or everyone else dies.