deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Markov's Turbo-Vamps - Comments  (Read 621 times)

Comment Bot

Markov's Turbo-Vamps - Comments
« on: February 08, 2018, 07:59:22 pm »
Markov's Turbo-Vamps

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

MagicPlayer1080

• Decks
Re: Markov's Turbo-Vamps - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 07:59:25 pm »
Nice, the thing I am struggling with is card draw! May need to put some basic draw in then I'm good!

axolotl12

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 10:54:07 pm »
I like the notes you have on many of your card choices - especially interested in trying Golden Demise in my version. How well has this worked for you in play testing?

Harlequin99

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 12:30:21 am »
I dig this list a lot. Turbo is right and I can see 100% why you want Necropotence as soon as possible. I personally don't like coat of arms for vampires for my own reasons but I'm curious as to know why nothing that gives mass haste.

Kyoden

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 01:05:36 am »
Looks good. My version is a bit more grindy oriented. I call your version "1 Drop Markov". Sure its not full of one drops, but the idea is the same. Looks very solid and well though. Scapethought is a nice idea in general. Cloudstone Curio is basicly your recursion thing. You could try annointed procession instead for more board. Such a strong card. And can be tutored as well. Bloodcrazed Paladin is a great card and I do think it works great in your deck. Again it is kinda anti removal protection, as you get a big creature if they whipe, it has "haste", if you play it end of turn and gives you instant jump blockers. Not too sure about the shimmering grotto. Way better lands exist. Maybe go down a little on the basic lands. All fast lands are great additions to your deck, same with Kamigawa Legendary land cycle. Westwale Abbey is another great "sac out", board protection, mana sink and so on "on a land". Lastly I would run a Blade of the Bloodchief. Great weapon and synergizes great with your build (sac outs, cheap, punishes removal, and blocks)

I like to run my version in an unknown meta. So I got answers for everything, including free removal if someone wants to combo and stuff. Win percentage is really high. And I just love the concept. I can go aggro, but just not reliable.

https://deckstats.net/decks/11741/894008-edgar-markov if anyone is interested

Durandal

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 01:56:40 am »
Seems like a pretty good deck. Very fast with a lot of 1 drops, which is different than my deck. I recently took out higher cost cards to get more 2 drops. I feel like one card in particular will really boost the power level of your deck, and that is Dictate of Erebos. Considering that you'll have tons of disposable cheap creatures and tokens, along with sac outlets, you might even consider doubling up and including Grave Pact. Westvale Abbey is good with those cards as your sacrifices end up being like a board wipe for all of your opponents.
By the way, I really like how you add notes to each card. I didn't even know you could do that, and soon I'm going to modify mine so I have notes as well.

MtG_Maniac

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 03:36:59 am »
I'm curious as to know why nothing that gives mass haste.

Yeah, I agree, but not sure what to swap out! Replaced Tilonalli's Summoner at least till I get to play test it, with Ogre Battledriver. I'm also trying to keep the mana cost down. Fervor was the other choice., so we'll see how it plays out.

kavula

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 08:10:44 am »
First time i saw your list. I especially like the deck's emphasis of having lots of vampires in the deck to trigger Edgar's eminence ability. I suggest that you try squeezing in Elenda, the Dusk Rose for more bodies to pump with your lords if in case she dies. She is quite the powerhouse in the mid-to-late game.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 07:04:51 pm »
Your deck was selected as our DeckStats.net deck of the week this week! Congratulations! :)

MtG_Maniac

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 05:05:39 am »
Wow, thanks, I feel honored. Good luck playing it guys.
Let's see if we can improve it anymore...

psamtek

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018, 04:24:21 am »
Have you thought about adding the Chromatic Lantern as a mana fixer?