deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Help with Kozilek please  (Read 299 times)

xd300

• Decks
Help with Kozilek please
« on: February 15, 2018, 10:51:21 pm »
Hi everyone, im here today to ask for help with Kozilek, the Great Distortion, i want to create a deck arround him, but i dont know why, all i see is tron decks that are so bad built, i mean, one copy of a lot of creatures is not much effective, i want to build a competitive deck arround Kozi, i thought about a deck based in clues and Inspiring Statuary, but want to see more opinions, what do you think?? thank you

~hope i did not breack any rule, if that the case, i apologyze :c

xd300

• Decks
Re: Help with Kozilek please
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 11:11:43 pm »
 modern deck

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 01:05:36 am »
I don't know that Kozilek is competitive his abilities aren't really relevant and the other titans are so much better. he doesn't really go in tron because tron doesn't care about his discard ability. unless you find a way to ramp him on turn 3 jace the mindsculpter is going to make him useless. And you have to have a 4 cmc card to discard to counter him. don't get me wrong kozilek is a cool card but its not really for modern even in elderazi. and clues with inspiring statuary is going to be way to slow in a format thats trying to beat Jace. even before jace was banned that would probably be too slow. the tron decks are pretty good and Karn Liberated is super powerful even with jace in the format. I think if you wanted to build a deck around clues and inspiring statuary and have Kozilek as like a one card potential win con, I would suggest building a sweet causal tron deck with it. maybe ramp into a ullamog or the new emrakul as well. he is just going to be way to slow and ineffective in modern with the new meta with bloodbraid elf and Jace the Mindsculpter.
I can't even read

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 04:47:32 pm »
There's probably a reason all you see are badly built Tron decks around Kozilek, like Waku said, he's not really a creature whose ability is substantial enough to build around.
This space for rent.