deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: grixis storm - Comments  (Read 94 times)

Comment Bot

grixis storm - Comments
« on: February 24, 2018, 10:05:24 am »
grixis storm

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Micheal

• Decks
Re: grixis storm - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 10:05:27 am »
Not to be a downer, but your deck doesn't function. Merchant's scroll only gets blue instants, which in your deck is peek and merchant's scroll; you're missing gifts ungiven. Infernal tutor is also not great, it's great as the last spell in your hand or when setting up, but has so many problems, like having two in hand, excess of lands, an excess Baral, and there's many more I can think of. This is a good attempt but you need more refining.

elmeromula

• Decks
Re: grixis storm - Comments
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 07:09:20 pm »

oh thanks man, the main idea is to be able to use spells like inquisition of kosilek and surgical extraction with the intention of canceling any possible response in the turn of the combo and some tutors like muddle the mixture to find merchant scroll gifts ungiven (empty the warrens , past in flames, rituals, etc), I also think that it is possible to play cards like lotus bloom and pentad prism to increase the mana accelerators .Baral and goblin electromancer must be cut from the main, spells like reverberate / twincast seem to me a great idea in this deck.  . there is a lot of work ahead ... in advance I would appreciate any suggestions