deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Sidisi's Sultai Reanimator EDH - Comments  (Read 267 times)

Comment Bot

Sidisi's Sultai Reanimator EDH - Comments
« on: February 26, 2018, 02:00:12 pm »
Sidisi's Sultai Reanimator EDH

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Ghift

• Decks
Re: Sidisi's Sultai Reanimator EDH - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 02:00:18 pm »
I played nearly the same deck :) i apriciate a lot someone finally picked nearly all nice combos.
i play it now a bit more competitive, with tutors
btw i wonder why u don't play walking ballista, it's a 360° card in this deck, u're always full with lands, and also with the combo of infinite mana u can ez cast WB and OS all oppos.
Another thing.. i suggest to not go streight with all non basic lands, u need some basics to backup against.. everythin.. PTE is a stupid example but good to understand what i mean.
(think if some creepy guy comes with Blood moon, or magus of the moon)
i wanted also to suggest u a couple of creatures that work nicely with sidisi:
Bloodghast
Sultai Ascendancy / Silvan Library
Oracle of Mul Daya
Havoc Demon
Grave Titan
Ashnod's Altar
Rune-Scarred Demon
Gaze of Granite
Profane Command
Forbidden Alchemy
Crucible of worlds
Gravepurge

I wrote this message cose i wanted u to watch also this cards :) i had a lot of pleasure reading your list, and i thank u a lot, cose it's very near the one i played time ago
tell me if i spread sheit or if u found some intresting things in what i said xD
Cya :)

Ghift

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 02:06:05 pm »
Ah and i forgot a special card that goes streight with Laboratory maniac -> Demonic Consultation
:P

Ghift

• Decks

swarbsybabe

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 11:28:11 am »
Hi, apologies, I've only just realised this deck had comments on it; thank you for sharing your throughts.

Main reason for the lack of inclusions is that my decks are paper decks I own, so price is a factor (e.g crucible of worlds is something I'm considering now it's been reprinted and the price dropped 75%).

Otherwise tends to be space - with the focus on self mill to get to something like hermit druid + lab man, it limits room for good cards that don't do anything if I mill them (like sylvan library). Trying out Muldrotha as a means to access all permanents in the graveyard so may add more enchantments if that works as planned.

Walking B is a good shout, I hadn't thought of that, will try and test it out.