deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: doubt on the legendary spell (legion's landing)  (Read 886 times)

MagicVampire

• Decks
Re: doubt on the legendary spell (legion's landing)
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 10:37:58 pm »
ah hello, sorry but I did not see your comment on my deck. I'm going to read it and I'll answer right away

Mostlynotgay

• It's really not THAT impressive
    • Mostlynotgay Videos
  • Decks
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 05:55:27 am »
I see a few anthem effects in here ("anthems" are, essentially, any permanent that pumps your creatures).  If your plan is to clog the board and swing with big, pumped-up creatures, then I'd say maybe look into adding two Obelisk of Urd.  I have a few tribal decks that use this as a pseudo finisher.  if you slam it down turn 5 with a board of 5-6 creatures, it's pretty much a death sentence. 

Also, I would maybe put some removal in.  It's one thing to have a board full of creatures, but if your opponent also has a board then you're in a stalemate.  Yes you can drain them with your "when attacks, opponents lose life" but that might not carry the day if that is the only thing you have.  I usually run 1 or 2 board wipes, too, juuuuuuuuuust in case my opponent starts getting ahead on me. 

Also, a really really fun card you might want to look at, and this is not a competitive card by any definition, is Marshal's Anthem.  It pumps all of your creatures.  But it can also, in a pinch, get a creature back from the graveyard.  I have done many, many fun things with it. 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 05:58:38 am by Mostlynotgay »
Youtube Videos: Mostlynotgay

"You're such a f*ggot for playing that in multiplayer" - Opponent when I played Confusion in the Ranks

Modern >

MagicVampire

• Decks
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 01:37:19 pm »
I play in the standard and then the cards you mentioned, unfortunately, I can not add them to my library because they are of an edition out of format. However, they are excellent cards!
The problem with the removals is that I do not have fatal push and therefore I have to temporarily add walk the plank that cost 2 of black mana. It has a limit: that against tritons I can not use it so to replace this card I do not know what to put. Fatal push has an exaggerated price! But if it is the only card removal that really serves then I will make a sacrifice xD
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 01:57:22 pm by MagicVampire »

Firegriff

• Decks