deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Bug: Initial card preview shows up out of view  (Read 873 times)

akevit

• Decks
Bug: Initial card preview shows up out of view
« on: March 07, 2018, 07:57:16 pm »
So the first time I preview a card the image shows up below the mouse. The next time I preview a card the image shows up above the mouse. If I have scrolled down the page the initial preview will show up outside of the viewport's visibility and I need to then re-preview it in order to see the card.  A small bug but it'd be nice if both previews always show up (or try to) within the viewport.

Love the site, thanks!

Nils

• Decks
Re: Bug: Initial card preview shows up out of view
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 01:08:03 pm »
Thank you for reporting this! Which browser are you using? Does this happen every time or only sometimes? And on all pages or only on specific pages?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 11:41:56 am »
I have made some improvements to the card links over the weekend, so it would be great if you could let me know if this problem is solved now!

akevit

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 03:00:12 am »
Hey sorry I didn't have email notifications turned on. I was using Chrome and yeah it would happen every time. I just checked now and things seem to work now, cards are never out of view -- thanks!