deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Pauper EDH  (Read 477 times)

Podkomorka

• Decks
Pauper EDH
« on: March 08, 2018, 02:02:33 am »
New to Deckstats and I'm looking to see if a forum post is a good place to host a large compilation of Pauper EDH deck lists.

Could someone explain to me how this forums works? Do pages like this eventually get deleted after being the oldest or something to that effect? Would this work for a permanent place for users to submit deck lists here and compile lists?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 02:06:48 am by Podkomorka »

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Re: Pauper EDH
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 02:59:22 am »
Welcome!

I don't think they ever delete decks. There's a deckbuilder option up towards the upper left side of the page that is where to post decks. The site is pretty easy to use but if you have any questions post them here and someone will gladly answer them.
This space for rent.

Podkomorka

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 03:10:56 am »
Thank you for the reply! Do these forum posts ever get deleted is what I'm wondering? I'm wondering if it's a good idea to host many decks directly from a forum post like this or if it will just end up deleted automatically.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 03:48:29 am »
If you post them in the deck review request forum it should be pretty safe. I've never seen any being deleted from there.
This space for rent.

Podkomorka

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 03:57:32 am »
Okay, much thanks :)

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 04:35:39 pm »
Thank you for the reply! Do these forum posts ever get deleted is what I'm wondering? I'm wondering if it's a good idea to host many decks directly from a forum post like this or if it will just end up deleted automatically.

Wwolfe is correct. They rarely get deleted, unless it breaches the rules as outlined in each forum directory.

I don't see the need to create a running topic for your EDH decks,
Your decks can be saved to your account, as you can create them. You can see them via your {USERNAME} on the top right-hand corner. You can even catalogue them into sub folders, if you wish.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 07:44:28 pm »
Holy crap. I just looked at the Pauper EDH banlist on the primer that was linked to in the Compendium thread...that things a mile long.
This space for rent.