deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: UR unblockable repeat - Comments  (Read 262 times)

Comment Bot

UR unblockable repeat - Comments
« on: March 11, 2018, 08:40:43 pm »
UR unblockable repeat

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

undisputed_lord_of_edge

• Decks
Re: UR unblockable repeat - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 08:40:47 pm »
I am actually running a very similar deck I brewed up recently (I can upload it to this site if you'd like), and I have a few suggestions for you. For starters, a single playset of divedown doesn't seem to really counter all of the removal in this standard format, and i frequently ran into Bontu's Last Reckoning when running this deck, for which a few spell pierces will do the trick. Another important thing i found is that Lightning Strikes or at least Shocks were almost always necessary to finish the game when the opponent casts removal you can't answer or be used as effective removal themselves (in most  situations Lightning Strikes are better than Shocks).  I'd suggest putting the Abrade s into your sideboard because at least in my experience, you won't come into many decks that will use in the first round that will really harm you. Lastly, what benefits do you think you're receiving from running storm the vault and prying blade? I know this whole deck is quite janky, but trying to jam in that combo in at the last minute seems like a bad idea.

repsikka

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 09:00:51 pm »
Good points you make. I originaly thought that storm the vault and prying blade will give the city's blessing easier to tilonalli's summoner. Sure you can upload your deck it might help me to improve mine  own deck too. This deck is still little bit under construction and every suggestion is more than welcome. I might take this more to control side. The Sideboard is more maybe set than real sideboard.

The deaf warrior

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 09:01:34 pm »
Something of note is that you can't actually go infinite with Celebrated Combatant. it prevents itself from using its ability more than once each turn.

repsikka

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 05:38:10 am »
Yeah I know that combat celebrabt can't go infinite yet. But maybe in dominaria and he is unblockable too ;)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 08:10:40 pm by repsikka »