deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: A question  (Read 1613 times)

Oretachi

• Decks
A question
« on: March 19, 2013, 03:57:59 pm »
I recently posted my cube to this page in order to view numbers and color distribution etc. This page is very convenient and helpful, in that it saves me time counting out ever card and the mana symbols on lands to get the numbers. I do have a problem, though. I've been looking around to find a way to organize the color. I gave up until I saw: http://deckstats.net/decks/300/614-sodtiwaz-s-cube/en

How I organize the list like this?

Eladamri, Lord of Leaves

• Decks
Re: A question
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 04:53:48 pm »
Thats something I would like to see as well.
Your request would require even more statistics, based on colour and not just "converted mana costs" (when you click on the mana column its ordered by total costs).

So your example is ordered manually:
when yozu click on top right button "edit the deck" you see an automatically build list with //Lands //Spells //Creatures

Using the classic deck builder you see a button explaining all those options "? Formatting Help"
Basic Format:
    One card per line, amount in front of card name separated by a space
    Use English or German card names

Sections:
    Insert a section heading by starting a line with //
    Make a sideboard with the special heading //Sideboard

Card Options:
    Comment a single card by putting "#COMMENT" at the end of the line
    Define different mana costs for a card by putting "<cost=MANA COST>" at the end of the line
    Exclude a card from all mana calculations by adding "<ignore_cost>" at the end of the line

To order your list by colour, you need to add //white, //back and so on in between your related spells.
I know its a lot of work. Yet I don't know another way.

Oretachi

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 07:22:10 pm »
That's what I was afraid of. Wanted to check if there was another way first. Thank you for the help!

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 07:25:00 pm »
There may be an option to have this done automatically very soon, but I am not 100% when I will be able to add this. Sorry!

Oretachi

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 06:33:47 pm »
It's okay. I've already arranged it the way I wanted. It wasn't too hard because I already have the list in a wordpad file, organized by color and CMC, so it was just a matter of manually inputting the categories.