deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: No more lands - Comments  (Read 449 times)

Comment Bot

No more lands - Comments
« on: March 19, 2018, 08:19:05 pm »
No more lands

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

ComingUpCway84

• Decks
Re: No more lands - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 08:19:08 pm »
Love the deck idea! I feel like Smallpox would be a great addition though- you only need 2-3 lands to function effectively, and your land count means that you're always likely to draw enough to function. Smallpox also attacks your opponents hand, as well as their creatures (of which you only have one, which also happens to be recursive). I know it's a little expensive, but it's another 2 mana LD spell that could do some serious work for you! ^^

flavourin

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 11:59:36 pm »
yeah but smallpox won't work if you have already used polling venom or rain of tears. your oponent will sacrifice one of the enchanted lands and you would have wasted it.

Peavy

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 09:10:51 am »
@SalmonOfK84: I thought about Smallpox (knowing it for using in my Pox deck) but decided not to use it: I can't afford to use it in the first rounds, because I need all the mana I can produce to try to stop the opponent in the quickest way possible. :) But it could be an option for the sideboard (I have to think about it).

Quikka

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 10:31:10 pm »
Amazing Job my friend!

BO

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 04:26:28 pm »
I like it!