deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Mayael's Counters  (Read 362 times)

Mostlynotgay

• It's really not THAT impressive
    • Mostlynotgay Videos
  • Decks
[Modern] Mayael's Counters
« on: March 20, 2018, 08:27:34 pm »
Mayael's Counters

Lunchbreak Deck. 

The intent is to abuse Mayael's Aria and stuff that stacks counters.  It's pretty easy to get 5 counters on a creature.  it's also pretty easy to get 10 on one.  Then, eventually, you can swing with Kalonian Hydra, double the counters, and win on your next upkeep.  Up until then you're just pumping creatures and gaining 10 life per turn. 
Youtube Videos: Mostlynotgay

"You're such a f*ggot for playing that in multiplayer" - Opponent when I played Confusion in the Ranks

Modern >

KMcCarthy290

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Mayael's Counters
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 01:56:48 pm »
Kalonian Hyrda is a great pick, but for this build you should also consider Primordial Hydra.. Nice build though

Mostlynotgay

• It's really not THAT impressive
    • Mostlynotgay Videos
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 07:08:31 pm »
Kalonian Hyrda is a great pick, but for this build you should also consider Primordial Hydra.. Nice build though

See, i KNEW there was a hydra that doubled it's counters.  But for some reason I couldn't find it.  I think I was just out of it (it was a long day).  Thank you, SO MUCH, for letting me know the name. 
Youtube Videos: Mostlynotgay

"You're such a f*ggot for playing that in multiplayer" - Opponent when I played Confusion in the Ranks

Modern >

KMcCarthy290

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 04:20:13 pm »
No worries bud! Enjoy it!