deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Sweet brews for dominaria standard?  (Read 409 times)

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
Sweet brews for dominaria standard?
« on: March 31, 2018, 08:43:24 pm »
So with dominaria having major spoilers already and WOTC's slow trickle of cards, does anyone have anything sweet already being brewed?

Personally I have a brew involving Belligerent Brontodon and Zetalpa, Primal Dawn. Its going pretty good I haven't started using a ton of Dominaria cards although the dino that if you kick it it fights a creature might make it in although the list is already getting kind of tight. also Llanowar elves is making the deck playable as turn one ramp.

But have you started anything cool? I know Soren had a cool looking mono green deck with a sylvan awaking. 
I can't even read

Soren841

• Decks
Re: Sweet brews for dominaria standard?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 09:33:23 pm »
Aw thx for the props bro. Its between that or my Saproling deck, hopefully they print more Saproling support.
Nils is the God I worship

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 10:01:29 pm »
Yeah no problem it looks like a ton of fun and will probably catch a lot of people off guard.
I can't even read

Firegriff

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 10:31:30 pm »
I was considering a red and green aggro ramp based around Thorn Elemental and Fling.  Would efinitely use Llanowar Elves to help with ramp.

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 12:04:40 am »
I think llanowar elves is going to make a huge impact on standard. And I am super excited for it.

Mono Green stompy with Llanowar elves, steelleaf champion and carnage tyrannt is going to be super sweet although I think the deck needs a few more good 2, 4, 5 drops and maybe one more one drop.

Long tusk cub might be okay but I don't think the deck is going to use much energy, same with Bristling hydra although both would be fine in the deck.
I can't even read

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 12:54:10 am »
Llanowar Scout or whatever? And then use Hashep Oasis
Nils is the God I worship

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 02:28:51 am »
that would be a good one and play the 3 mana legendary elf that taps for green mana equal to the # of elves you control. That would probably be a good curve.
I can't even read

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2018, 07:51:47 pm »
I haven't had much time to look at any as I expect to delve back into the format with this set, but it doesn't surprise me to see Soren coming up with some brews that little interesting already.
This space for rent.