deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Linking card preview in deck description and card comments  (Gelesen 1197 mal)

N4M3Z

• Decks
Linking card preview in deck description and card comments
« am: April 02, 2018, 07:03:06 Nachmittag »
Hello everyone and thank your for all the time and effort you devote to DeckStats.net. It's an amazing tool.

I would like to ask if it is possible to link card preview in deck descriptions, card comments and forum posts, i.e. the same preview that you get when you point mouse on the card name in the deck lists. The established way within the community seems to be [[Card Name]] notation so [[Avenger of Zendikar]] should work, but I don't see this documented anywhere and it does not seem to work.

Thank you for your help.

Nils

• Decks
Re: Linking card preview in deck description and card comments
« Antwort #1 am: April 04, 2018, 10:31:16 Vormittag »
Card names should be linked automatically, so if you just write Avenger of Zendikar that should work! I might look into also adding an explicit way of doing this (eg. [[card]]) but it shouldn't really be required unless a card is not being detected for some reason.

N4M3Z

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: April 11, 2018, 12:00:44 Vormittag »
Hello and thanks for the response. I later noticed that it works in the deck description if used by it's own like so: Contamination. It wouldn't work if used as [[Contamination]] however which is what I was trying first. However, automatic card links still don't work in card notes, which I believe is a great place to have them. Also, if you are doing it automatically rather than explicitly, you might face contamination even if don't want to.

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: Juni 03, 2018, 01:53:45 Nachmittag »
I have now added support for links such as [[Forest]], so you can now use either notation. This is particularly useful for card names that are also commonly used words, such as [[Sorry]], which will normally not be linked.

By card notes, do you mean the comments that you can add to each card in your deck list? Could you send me an example?

N4M3Z

• Decks
« Antwort #4 am: August 08, 2018, 11:29:37 Nachmittag »
Hi Nils, great job, thanks a lot. Would you consider removing the [[ ]], when the card is recognized?

Correct, I was talking about card comments that you can add to each card in the deck list. So for example let's say my comment is:
`Seems necessary to deal with Maze of Ith etc. strategies`
I would like the [[Maze of Ith]] to link a card.