deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Let’s Make our Ideal Master Set!  (Read 2162 times)

ApothecaryGeist

• Decks
Re: Let’s Make our Ideal Master Set!
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2018, 07:38:51 pm »
You guys are forgetting about something really important, the reserved list. Cards like Oubliette are un-reprintable because of that.

If you read back in the thread, we determined that we are creating an "IDEAL" masters set.  (Ideal for us I suppose).  We are not making a realistic masters set.

The point of this thread is Ideal Master Set, not Ideal realistic Master Set.  ;)

Also, just because a card is old and hasn't been reprinted does not mean that is is on the reserve list.  Only rares were put onto the reserve list, and only some of them.  Oubliette was a common in Arabian Nights.  It is not on the reserve list.

:)
Happy Brewing!
:)

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2018, 09:17:47 pm »
Alright this is good I will take these additions and add them on to the list I have. I Think we will get really full on rares and mythics we'd all like to see so when you offer your picks please let me know at what rarity also, don't forget this is about lowering the over all cost of the game, I think if heavily played planeswalkers were around 40 to 50 dollars wizards wouldn't lose their bussiness model cuz . those are still chase worthy.
I can't even read

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2018, 04:51:14 am »
Sorry I have fallen behind but RL has been keeping me super busy, I think tomorrow I will have time to add to my list, although if someone else would like to add to the previously posted full list, that would be great.
I can't even read

TheWakaEmu117

• #BringBackStorm
  • Decks
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2018, 01:11:13 am »
Okay guys I have an updated list. sorry it took so long Ive been really busy with school, finals is approaching so yeah.

Mythics
Vampiric tutor, Mana Crypt, Mox Opal, Force of Will, Ugin the Spirit Dragon, Sen Triplets, Karn Liberated, Liliana of the Veil, Kozilek butcher of Truth, Emrakul the Aeons Torn, Imperial Seal (Because thats what it would be printed at regardless of what we say) Ravages of War.
Rares
Gemstone Caverns, Ancient Tomb, Mana Vault (probably should be a mythic), Land Tax, Chrome Mox (Probably should be a mythic), Shared Animosity, Back to Basics, Leyline of the Void, Leyline of Anticipation, Blood Moon, Chalice of the Void, Trinisphere, Thorn of Amethyst, Gaddock Teeg, Chromatic Lantern, Pact of Negation, All is Dust, Dryad Arbor, Arcbound Ravager, Thoughtsieze, Goblin Guide, Cryptic Command, Scalding Tarn, Arid Mesa, Misty Rainforest, Verdent Catacombs, Marsh Flats, Celestial Colonade, Blackcleave cliffs, noble hierarch, kologhan's command, collective brutality, rhys the Redeemed, doubling season.
Uncommons
Animate Dead, Crumble, Regrowth, Eternal Witness, Shatterstorm, Loyal Retainers, Rally the Troops, Armadillo Cloak, Beast Within, Mental Misstep, Noxious Revival, Dryad Arbor, Nacatl War-Pride, Yixlid Jailer Serum visions, preordain, ponder, lotus petal, spirit mantle (If a draft format should be a rare), Swiftfoot boots, shattering spree, aura shards, remand, path to exile, lantern of insight, reanimate, kitchen finks, fatal push, spell snare, bloomtender. fireblast,

Commons
Street Wraith, Ash Barrens, Manamorphose, Relic of progenitus, Oubliette, lava spike, needle drop, Ancient Den, Great Furnace, Seat of the Synod, Tree of Tales, Vault of Whispers, Counterspell, Dark Ritual, False Orders, Howl From Beyond, Ironclaw Orcs, Library of Leng, Orcish Oriflamme, Tranquility, Holy Strength, Unholy Strength, Kird Ape, Force Spike, Lightning Bolt, Unstable Mutation, Gitaxian Probe, Gut Shot , Mutagenic Growth, Delver of Secrets, Cloudpost, Glimmerpost, capsize, Gurmag angler,

This is what we have so far lets try and finish this out we need more commons and uncommons I think.
I can't even read

burn your face

• Decks
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2018, 03:41:53 am »
Mesmeric orb really needs a reprint. It could probably be uncommon.