deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Sondaggio

Which do you like better?

HAZORET AGGRO (Mono Red)
VEHICLE RUSH (Mardu R/W/B)
SECOND SUN CONTROL (Azorius U/W)
COUNTER SURGE (Golgari B/G)
NONE

Autore Topic: Challenger Decks  (Letto 713 volte)

dokepa

• Decks
Challenger Decks
« il: Aprile 07, 2018, 06:04:28 am »
So I wanted to really see what was in this one , so I purchased it at Walmart when leaving work tonight . It retails at 31.98 I get a discount , so I got it for 29.00 . I threw a deck together using deck-builder just to tally up the overall value and I am quite surprised main board was $76. and change side board was $6 and change . There are a few decent cards in the deck .  Unfortunately after 6 months 95% of this deck is out of standard rotation with the way it functions now . Just wanted to give a heads up to all the folks out there who are on these forums .
« Ultima modifica: Aprile 14, 2018, 09:24:05 pm da Mnemosyne »

Caleeeeeb

• Decks
Challenger Decks
« Risposta #1 il: Aprile 10, 2018, 01:51:21 pm »
So, I want to know everyone's favorite Challenger deck and Which one is the worst.

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
Re: Challenger Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Aprile 14, 2018, 09:21:45 pm »
So, I want to know everyone's favorite Challenger deck and Which one is the worst.

Hey, I'm sorry that members haven't had an opportunity to reply to your post. I moved the topic here in the hopes some would answer it. We've previously had a discussion on Challenger decks, but none that answer which they liked better. I've added a poll to help answer your question.

I don't use challenger decks myself. I prefer making my own.
They are a good way 'in my opinion' for new players to get a handle on decks which feature prominently in the pro circuit. (minus some of the more expensive cards.) It also allows newish players to be more competitive against players that 'net deck' or the more seasoned fnm player.

Looking at the decklist I would say that Counter Surge would have my vote, the deck is versatile, the deck can be either aggro or control, and is value for money. The only downside is that the archetype might not work in Dominaria.

Hope this helps you! :)

burn your face

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Aprile 17, 2018, 03:48:45 am »
I really like the all of the decks except mono red. I do like that they reprinted hazoret and chandra though.

dokepa

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Aprile 17, 2018, 04:35:37 am »
So I got to play test the b/g counter deck , I won 2 out of 3 matches in 3 player games , against the other 2 challenger decks  , one was mono red and the other was u/w .  I think b/g is strong  , the other 2 looked to be more viable maybe 1 on 1 . Have not seen 3c vehicle deck yet .