deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono Black Aggro Dominaria - Comments  (Read 420 times)

Comment Bot

Mono Black Aggro Dominaria - Comments
« on: April 14, 2018, 04:37:03 am »
Mono Black Aggro Dominaria

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

BlackSapet

• Decks
Re: Mono Black Aggro Dominaria - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 04:37:11 am »
I would strongly consider bringing in Ruin Raider.. it's great to prevent you from stalling in mid/late game.  Perhaps taking out the confessors for ruin raider?  This deck has plenty of one drops!

SereneTsunami

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 05:28:09 am »
Gonti's Machinations is the perfect card to boost Siphoner's draw power.

rudowlosa

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 11:23:46 pm »
Yeah, I was playing Ruin Raider with previous version without Glint-Sleeve Siphoner and it was working great, I went to top 8 on PPTQ (mono black aggro pirates). This time I wanted to change 3 drop to new dominaria Dread Shade because Ruin Raider was quite often dead after fetching one/two cards. Instead of RR I included Siphoner to get some cards, but probably it will be dead even faster. I will do some play tests and will get back. Probably Stronghold Confessor could be changed to Ruin Raider. Cons are that can be kicked with menace in late game. I will get back after release :)

Benjamin

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 05:57:07 pm »
I would add some 3 drops like Ammit Eternal or Aethersphere Harvester, because even you have really great and aggresive start, you can deploy your entire hand in like turn 3 and if opponent deals wih it, you would start drawing 1 drops. Ammit Eternal keeps pressure and if not dealt with, it can deal 3-5 damage each turn. I also play mono black aggro, and i's really a great deck. It's only problem is that if you can't be that fast to skip the late game, you are really in a great trouble.
Also what about Walk the Plank? Your removal spells cannot destroy everything and creatures like ghalta are a huge problem. But this is not that important and playing with Vicious Offering is also effective.
Good luck with testing!

rudowlosa

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 11:54:33 am »
Thank you for all comments. I was playing Ammit Ethernal (but without Glint-Sleeve Siphoner) and it was good, but after few plays I removed it for Ruin Raider and that was better but I will try it out once more when Dominaria is out.
I changed Walk the Plank to Vicious Offering because of: instant spead and that it deals with e.g. Hazoret. I also plan to use Disposses instead of Lost Legacy in sideboard to deal with all artifacts (most GPG, Torrential Gearhulk).