deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: What does locked topic mean?  (Read 3739 times)

burn your face

• Decks
What does locked topic mean?
« on: April 17, 2018, 04:08:39 am »
I just realized that I have no idea what the locked topic thingy means. Sorry if there is super obvious answer, I just got super curious. On that same note, I was also wondering what sticky topic means?

dokepa

• Decks
Re: What does locked topic mean?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 04:38:25 am »
sticky posts just keep them on top of all the other forums , locked topic is locked to prevent further posts and reply's to that topic . usually when the question has been resolved or answered just to stop any further trolling .

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 04:53:38 am »
sticky posts just keep them on top of all the other forums , locked topic is locked to prevent further posts and reply's to that topic . usually when the question has been resolved or answered just to stop any further trolling .

Pretty much what Dokepa said. I set sticky threads as they are either important or useful for the community. Only moderators/ admins can set sticky and/or lock topics.  :)

burn your face

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 05:26:33 am »
Thanks