deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Saproling Infestation - Comments  (Read 538 times)

Comment Bot

Saproling Infestation - Comments
« on: April 20, 2018, 10:44:03 pm »
Saproling Infestation

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

superadude

• Decks
Re: Saproling Infestation - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 10:44:09 pm »
This is awesome I want to build this when DOM comes out!

Varamyr

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 09:32:21 am »
Very good, I really like this deck!
Perhaps bontu would serve as a nice 3 drop? especially in combination with Slimefoot

Yashriy

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 03:32:07 pm »
Thank you! I will try to take the deck to a FNM to test and improve it!

About bontu: She surelly fits in the deck strategy, but the last time i tried her on a sacrifice deck (WB servos aristocrats) I found her to be a little underwhelming. Sure, the body is quietly good to attack, but the activated ability cost to expensive (B in the cost is restritive) and don't do much. If you want to try her, I would sugest to swap the Soothsayer with her, 2 looks like a good number and it would reduce the curve a little. Maybe her body compensates the loss of the draw.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 07:36:32 pm »
Your deck was selected as our deckstats.net deck of the week this week. Congratulations!

youaresprung

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2018, 09:34:19 pm »
Awesome deck! I love how you can ramp up to Torgaar, Famine Incarnate and put them on a two turn clock if they don't deal with him. It shouldn't be too hard to swing for 10 life once you get some saprolings and lords out. Have you thought about Thallid Omnivore instead of Thallid Soothsayer? It's lighter on the mana, still triggers Slimefoot, the Stowaway and he can be pumped at instant speed to get enough damage in to close out.

Yashriy

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 01:35:41 am »
Thanks for the compliments!
To me the Thallid Soothsayer are the most flexible piece in the deck. I like the card draw, but it at two mana it is a little to slow as a sac engine to my taste. The Thallid Omnivore have some nice synergies, both as a life gain source and aggresive body (and sac engine as you said). I will put him in the maybeboard for now, but i wouldn't be surprised if it take the soothsayer slots in the near future!

PTSS

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2018, 02:38:19 am »
Only 2 Fungal plots? I treat those as a mana-less version of thallid soothsayer, handy to use when chump blocking or in response to a settle the wreckage. nice catch on torgaar though! I looked at him but I guess not closely enough it seems. (Also) For Verdant force, was thinking... try something along the lines of final parting to put it into the graveyard from your library then put it onto the battlefield using Whisper, blood liturgist. Could be a turn 5 or sooner with mana ramping to put down whisper and final parting sooner via song of freyalise? Other cards I've been toying with were pitiless plunderer and revel in riches, nice alt. win-con. Splashing some forgotten legacy against approach of the second sun and other headaches?
(Had to edit to fix commenting bug)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 03:02:07 am by PTSS »

SilverofWoW

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 11:29:02 am »
Hello, I like this deck alot as well. Although, I might suggest trying Defiant Salvager as an option if you were looking to burn saprolings fast for Slimefoot, the Stowaway. (In place of Thallid Soothsayer for aggressiveness). Also, you could also try some Gruesome Fate to get burn out of saprolings without killing them.

iamjulescezar

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2018, 11:05:23 pm »
the funniest win i've got with my version of this deck was like

turn 1: Swamp + Fungal Infection (on enemies creature)
turn 2: Forest + Saproling Migration (take some dmg to the face to keep my spores alive)
turn 3: Swamp + Torgaar, Famine Incarnate

enemy face when he realized what is going on: priceless XD