deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Saproling Deck - Comments  (Read 390 times)

Comment Bot

Saproling Deck - Comments
« on: April 25, 2018, 03:44:45 am »
Saproling Deck

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

PTSS

• Decks
Re: Saproling Deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 03:44:54 am »
Lots of interesting cards in here, biggest concern ATM is the Life and Limb and Greener Pastures, sure they work together very well but what if someone plays an Armageddon or a boardwipe? All your saprolings and lands will be removed either ways. Don't have much time RN but at least reconsider that one.

jessiappeared

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 07:13:30 am »
hi guys, 3 things
1) who are you and how have you found this deck

2) aware of the combo, I've played a different ghave deck that was just nasty ($500+ with both mikaeus's and some other really gross things), but I didn't put it in there because I already have a locust god with a similar infinite (skullclamp+ashnods), so its super boring to have two combo wincon decks. thinking about dashing in a mycoid shepherd in there though?

3) this was a first draft I made with four cards I already have (shanna, slimefoot, thallid something, and ghave) and then i literally put in saproling and found these cards as placeholders until i dedicate actual time to this, but thank you for the comments and I'm kind of surprised that this deck might work without knowing whats in it haha. Also most boardwipes target creatures , so any creature/token based deck is going to be crippled by a boardwipe, and I don't really know how to prevent that kind of damage without counterspells, which aren't too prevalent in green/white. I might look at some black ones, but its still very hard to counter a boardwipe without blue. If I need to counter an armageddon I could sideboard a few mana dorks and I still need to put in my mana rocks.

Thank you again strangers!

edo90swimmer

• ''From the darkness, I walk into the light''
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 10:25:39 pm »
You can easyli kick off Life and Limb and use Parallel Lives and/or Anointed Procession
[vote up] if I did a good work

PTSS

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 03:48:18 am »
I'm not sure who I am... Found it on the "just made" sidebar.
with all the thallids in there, mind looking into proliferate? Plaguemaw Beast would be a good place to start.