deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] BW Angel Knight Token Generator  (Read 226 times)

zyrcloud

• Decks
[Standard] BW Angel Knight Token Generator
« on: May 05, 2018, 08:41:32 am »
BW Angel Knight Token Generator
Any comments about this build.

youaresprung

• Decks
Re: [Standard] BW Angel Knight Token Generator
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 02:50:54 am »
Looks like there are some good synergies here. I do have a few recommendations that might hopefully help you out.

First of all is the mana base: Evolving Wilds and Forsaken Sanctuary are way too slow for anything but a super casual deck. Since it looks like very few of your spells cost black, I'd suggest more plains. In fact, you might be better off with a mono white list since you have Benalish Marshal and relatively few black cards. Splashing black with a few dual lands might be all you need to cast Fatal push or Aryel. However, I can see you want to play up the interaction between the Knights of Grace and Malice; just know that it might be tough to cast a Knight of Malice on curve.

There are only six legendary creatures so I feel like Benalish Honor Guard is not the best use of the slot. Also of those six, Danitha has no synergy other than a being a knight and having first strike. I would definitely consider more copies of Kwende since there are plenty of first strike two-drops. he also combos very well with Danitha so maybe try to include some equipment cards. remember artifacts are historic and trigger Teshar.

4 copies of Anointed procession seems a bit much as well. you don't really want to draw duplicates in a game so maybe drop down to 3 and slot in some removal like more copies of Fatal Push and Seal Away.

Here's a few cool knight cards you might consider.

Dub - for first strke
Jousting Lance - First strike and Danitha synergy
Short Sword - Free with Danitha
Forebearer's Blade - Trample + Double strike = WIN
Paladin of Attonement - Good sideboard knight for burn match up
Elenda, the Dusk Rose - Pretty crazy with Anointed Procession

Happy brewing! :D

youaresprung

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 02:52:59 am »
oops..Spelling: Forebear's Blade *

zyrcloud

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 01:40:24 pm »
Hi Bro, Good day. thank you for the recommendation. I consider all your points and see how it goes in actual play. All points are pointed out very clearly and the recommendation helps me a lot in my brewing. Thanks a lot for your reco. :D