deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Mono White Weenie DOM  (Read 294 times)

AnaDisciple

• Decks
[Standard] Mono White Weenie DOM
« on: May 08, 2018, 07:45:33 pm »
Deck: Mono White Weenie DOM

Hello guys. I would appreciate some criticism on this deck.  ;)

- Start with an aggressive hand and put the early pressure; since you have 26 creatures, you're not afraid of trading some (p.s.: in some cases you'll want to preserve Knights for Benalia's pump, though). Note that first strike is abundant here (which is why Kwende, pride of Femeref is in the deck).

- Zhalfirin Void and Emissary of Sunrise will give you some gas to find what you need such as History of Benalia, Benalish Marshal and Kwende, Pride of Femeref.

- The sideboard includes ways of dealing with common threats found in aggro and control decks.

MonteTribal

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Mono White Weenie DOM
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 10:41:38 pm »
I don't like the white explorer. 3 mana, not great stats.

I think you could use some Legion's Landing as early aggressive threats and some hedge for mono red. And maybe 1 Adorned Puncer, just as double striker, and late game threat.

AnaDisciple

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Mono White Weenie DOM
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 06:33:21 pm »
Thanks! After your feedback I made some changes as shown below:

[OUT]
1x Emissary of Sunrise (still maintaining it though since most of the time it'll be a 3/2 first striker; also has sinergy with Short Sword and Kwende).
1x Skymarcher Aspirant
2x Compulsory Rest
1x Kwende, Pride of Femeref

[IN]
2x Adorned Pouncer (it's good as a late game threat, also it's kind of dangerous with Short Sword equipped and/or Benalish Marshall pump)
2x Thopter Arrest
1x Danitha Capashen, Paragon

Still not sure about the Legion's Landing, specially because it is legendary and sometimes extra copies will be a dead draw in the first two turns, where I really want to go off. Gonna do some testing with the current list before using it. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 06:42:27 pm by AbyssalPersecutor »