deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Gitfrog Combo  (Read 233 times)

Soren841

• Decks
[Modern] Gitfrog Combo
« on: May 16, 2018, 07:58:35 pm »
Nils is the God I worship

THEpuy

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Gitfrog Combo
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 08:33:12 pm »
This is a message to you as well as everyone else on this site: if your deck is built around some sort of combo, EXPLAIN THE DAMNED THING IN YOUR DESCRIPTION!

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 10:12:40 pm »
This is a message to you and anyone else who comments: IF YOU ARENT SOMEONE WHO ALREADY UNDERSTANDS THE COMBO I DONT WANT YOUR INPUT

burn your face

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 10:27:38 pm »
That is crazy. Explaining the combo helps people who don't have a lot of time give you valuable input. I could probably figure out the combo, but I don't want to sit here and look over the whole decklist, and try to figure out every possible interaction. My intention isn't to tell you how to do anything, I just think you are unnecessarily tuning people out, that could have valuable input.

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 10:32:03 pm »
It's not an obscure combo, theres like one infinite combo that is relevant involving Gitrog, and if you arent familiar with it I really don't think your input will be very helpful.

burn your face

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 10:39:47 pm »
Just because someone hasn't heard of something, doesn't necessarily mean that they won't have helpful input.

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 10:41:15 pm »
You don't even need to know it. I'm not looking for comments on the combo, and anyone is welcome to give general utility comments such as removal.

ixdaer

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 10:50:36 pm »
maybe i'm missing a portion of the combo but i'd say oracle of mul daya and/or crown of convergence could help with keeping mana out for you to combo off of

MonteTribal

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 11:09:13 pm »
The combo: Have Gitrog and Seismic Assault on the field and a Dreger in the grave. Make a land hit the graveyard, Dredge instead of draw. More lands hit grave, more draw triggers, Dredge more cards. Do this until you have enough draw triggers to actually start drawing cards. The repeat this but discarding to seismic assault, more dredge/draw triggers, until you can win the game.

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2018, 11:20:52 pm »
It's specifically Dakmor Salvage but yes