deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Jim Davis UR Wizards Mod - Comments  (Read 164 times)

Comment Bot

Jim Davis UR Wizards Mod - Comments
« on: May 23, 2018, 08:42:22 am »
Jim Davis UR Wizards Mod

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Haysie

• Decks
Re: Jim Davis UR Wizards Mod - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 08:42:29 am »
A very similar list and idea to my Wiazard rush deck that I've been playing.

Naru Meha is definently a high risk/ reward card. But it has single handedly one me several games.

I would look at considering a couple of Fight with Fire's.
3 mana 5 damage to target creature, or 9 mana with a kick and deal 10 damage split across the field however you like.

Lightning Strike is a tough card for sure, but I've found having a late game 10 damage to my opponent, or a big sweaping board mid-late game to be so flexible.
Even just dealing the 5 damage to a target creature  has been a big saviour.

It is a sorcery, not an instant so I personally don't run more than 2 at a time.

FaunKeH

• Decks
Re: Jim Davis UR Wizards Mod - Comments
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 09:28:24 am »
Cool to see you having some experience and success with it.

I think the 1-of for Naru is more than enough spice.

I would consider going down 1 or two Lightning Strike for Fight with Fire, although this deck is super low to the ground.
Fight with Fire kinda goes against this decks speed; the Lightning Strike that may have won you the game on turn 4 of 5 is potentially a dead card if you had replaced it with a Fight with Fire that you wish to cast on turn 13 kicked could be too late. Deal 5 to creature could definitely earn it's place in a sideboard if I'm facing a Lyra-heavy meta.