deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] W/B Competitve Vampires  (Read 235 times)

Masterale8x

• Decks
[Standard] W/B Competitve Vampires
« on: May 28, 2018, 10:10:46 pm »
W/B Competitve Vampires

The deck tries to use the fast starts to curve out with turn 4 sanctum seeker attacking with 3 creatures and flipping legion's landing and draining for 3 pts; it uses diferent kind of removal in the main to be able to deal with different creature strategies.
Against moni red this deck performs really well if you have a radiant destiny on the battlefield because creatures often are above abrade or lightning strike range and the lifegain messes up any kind of race mono red has, about the sideboard, watching how god-pharaoh gift and scarab god are being usen less and less we could easily take out crook of condemnation for immortal sun, becaude teferi and karn in the format are taring it up and we dont have any answer against them besides using our cast out.

This deck performs well in my local meta, allowing me to get top 8 in fnm and its kind of emotional to me to have this deck fully upgraded because i started playing mtg when ixalan was realesed so having a deck i wanted to build sins the beginning is very cool.